Affordable Health Care
Our mission is to make sure every person in Mount Washington Valley can access primary health care, regardless of ability to pay.
These are the ways we can help you make the care you receive here affordable:
- Meet with a navigator to get help enrolling in affordable health coverage, including Medicaid and Marketplace insurance.
- Apply for our sliding fee scale, which can reduce costs for both insured and uninsured patients based on household income.
- Ask your provider about the private funds we have available to assist with necessary health expenses you can’t afford.
- We aim to be as clear as possible about what you will be charged for our services so you can make informed decisions and plan for medical expenses.
We also accept all Medicaid patients without limits, and provide a discount on all services for uninsured patients.
Insurance we accept
- Most insurance plans, including all Marketplace health insurance plans offered for Carroll County and many Maine plans
- New Hampshire Healthy Families (NH Medicaid)
- Well Sense (NH Medicaid)
Call the front office at 447-8900 x1 if you are unsure whether we are in network for your insurance plan, or have other questions about paying for health care at White Mountain Community Health Center.