Become a Patient
Welcome! We’re so glad you’re interested in joining us as a patient. Patients at White Mountain Community Health Center have access to high-quality, affordable primary care and a wide array of other services.
How to become a patient:
- Call our office at 447-8900 and press 1 to schedule a new patient visit.
- If you want to apply for our sliding fee scale, you will need to make an appointment with a navigator as well. The sliding fee scale can be used in combination with insurance, or as a stop-gap for uninsured patients. You can find the application here.
- Complete the new patient forms. You can also do this during your visit by coming 15 minutes early.
- Call your current provider to request a transfer of your or your child’s medical record. They can fax it to 603-447-4846, or mail it to Medical Records, White Mountain Community Health Center, PO Box 2800, Conway, NH 03818.
Before your first visit…
- Gather any medications you take or write a list with detailed names
- Write down any specific health concerns to discuss
- Familiarize yourself with the programs and services we offer
- Meet with a navigator to learn about your options for paying for health care
At your first visit…
- Arrive 10 minutes early to allow for the check-in process, or 15 if you’ll need to fill out forms.
- Bring your health insurance card, new patient forms, medications, and list of health concerns
- The receptionist will check you in and take your insurance information and new patient forms, or give you forms to fill out.
- A medical assistant will take you into an exam room and take your blood pressure, pulse, height and weight, and review any health concerns and medications.
- Your provider will meet with you to get to know you and discuss your concerns. You may want to ask her to write down any specific next steps, or ask to have a visit summary printed out.
- After your visit, please visit the payment window. The receptionist will discuss billing and arrange any follow-up visits.