Coming to the end of your prescription? Make sure to fill it before you run out. We recommend starting the process at least five days in advance, to ensure there's enough time for us to process your request and for the pharmacy to fill your prescription.
- First, call the pharmacy and ask if there's an available refill on file for your medication. If not, the pharmacist can send us a digital refill request.
- If no refill is available, or the pharmacist can't contact us for you, please contact us either through the portal or by phone to ask for a refill.
- Through the portal – Login and click “Health” and “My Medications.” Check the box next to the medication you want refilled and click “Request Refills” above.
- By phone – Call us and leave a message with your refill request.
- You'll either hear from us or the prescription will be at the pharmacy waiting for pickup within 3 business days. Refill requests that need provider approval may take up to 5 business days.
Please contact us at least 3 business days before you run out to give us enough time for us to process your request and for the pharmacy to fill your prescription. For example, if you need your prescription first thing Monday, contact us by the end of the Wednesday before at the very latest.